FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)
banned for no reason other then being good? I_vote_lcapbanned for no reason other then being good? I_voting_barbanned for no reason other then being good? I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)
banned for no reason other then being good? I_vote_lcapbanned for no reason other then being good? I_voting_barbanned for no reason other then being good? I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1146)
»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1041)
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)
»ß4k¬AmONx (522)
»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)
Sparta (355)
»ß4k¬commoncold (303)
q123 (289)
support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

banned for no reason other then being good?

Go down 
+3
ȧ4k KroNiX
»ß4k¬τλg
ripgut
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ripgut

banned for no reason other then being good? Empty
PostSubject: banned for no reason other then being good?   banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:35 am

been playing on the server for about a week, no issues whatsoever. Come tonight, got permanently banned. lol? For the guy who must of been watching me to do this... how exactly did you come to the conclusion i was hacking?

I threw two nades in a conjusted area of the map, each killed 5ppl. I switched to my heavy machine gun setup that has double tap and deep impact inorder to shoot through walls since the gun makes you run slow.

Im guessing the guy thought my deep impact was wall hacking or something? Also, i only use that gun when im burned out and lazy, having playing 10+ maps. I normally use either a shotgun, or G3.

I was also using that gun + setup because most everyone uses Juggernaut on this server, which takes 3x more effort to kill them. So you get burned out after 5-6maps. I always switch my playing styles just to have fun and keep it entertaining. So in otherwords, i had already played for hours with a shotgun and G3 tonight... i was messing around with 'supressive fire' focusing on congested areas of the map where everyone gets clogged up.

Would like some explanation why i was permanently banned.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason other then being good?   banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:51 am

it was my that banned u, and it wasnt for walling, it was no recoil, u where using M60E4, which has lots of recoil, even with red dot and grip, it gives some recoil and u had non. killing with that gun on vacant, its either no recoil or ure a freacking god, and i doubt its the second
Back to top Go down
ripgut

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason other then being good?   banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:54 am

so it says i was banned for 'NO RECOIL TAG'

??? is that something somebody write themselves? How do you get i had no recoil? Are you kidding me... i had all kinds of recoil. I was shot dozens of times face to face because the gun goes everywhere on Full Auto.

If you tap your mouse once.. it fires once with little recoil. Thats what i was doing at longer distances. If you do this fast... click, click, click... you can get off a good amount of shots while still having low recoil.
Back to top Go down
ripgut

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason other then being good?   banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:00 am

»ß4k¬τλg wrote:
it was my that banned u, and it wasnt for walling, it was no recoil, u where using M60E4, which has lots of recoil, even with red dot and grip, it gives some recoil and u had non. killing with that gun on vacant, its either no recoil or ure a freacking god, and i doubt its the second

How long have you played the game? The M60E4 with red dot while single clicking the mouse... in otherwords ONE shot at a time has low recoil. Try it yourself! its no secrete.

Regardless of the low recoil, you can STILL see the gun move. Its not like theres zero movement like you seem to suggest.

Ask anyone who knows this game... The M60E4 has low recoil when firing single shots.

Last edited by ripgut on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ripgut

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason other then being good?   banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:04 am

so are you going to unban me for this wrong call?
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason other then being good?   banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:19 am

i dont have to explain my self to u, nevertheless i will unban, but it again, and i'll spec, and if i decide it is, ure out for good
Back to top Go down
ripgut

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason other then being good?   banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:22 am

»ß4k¬τλg wrote:
i dont have to explain my self to u, nevertheless i will unban, but it again, and i'll spec, and if i decide it is, ure out for good

well when you get some time, make a class with the M60E4, red dot, double tap and deep impact. Thats the setup im using. Zoom in and shoot once. Generally it only fires once, sometimes 2 shots. The recoil is much lower then Full Auto. You will see what im talking about.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason other then being good?   banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:43 am

better shut up, u starting to get my nervs, i have already unban, so make ure way
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason other then being good?   banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:30 am

if he wants to come here make a scene i wouldnt unban if it was up to me.
just because of the title i would have just let him ramble
admins make mistakes and if u have too much ego u arent welcomed in our server either
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬RíøTz`

»ß4k¬RíøTz`

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason other then being good?   banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:58 am

i dont see how "being good" can be associated with using an M60... it just doesnt go together lol
Back to top Go down
https://b4kclan.forumotion.com
»ß4k¬commoncold

»ß4k¬commoncold

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason other then being good?   banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:10 am

damn he's out of place oh he's that good pf hate when guys Bose like that.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason other then being good?   banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:05 am

yeah its true admins do make mistakes it only proves we are human all people have do is state their case and we will do what we think is correct, their is no need to be rude and go on about it.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason other then being good?   banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 pm

still dont think it was a mistake, but anyways, im not rejecting the possibility
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬pRØßL£m

»ß4k¬pRØßL£m

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason other then being good?   banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:54 pm

»ß4k¬RíøTz` wrote:
i dont see how "being good" can be associated with using an M60... it just doesnt go together lol

lol rebz, that cracked me up Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason other then being good?   banned for no reason other then being good? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned for no reason other then being good?
Page 1 of 1