FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)
Also banned for no reason I_vote_lcapAlso banned for no reason I_voting_barAlso banned for no reason I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)
Also banned for no reason I_vote_lcapAlso banned for no reason I_voting_barAlso banned for no reason I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1146)
»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1041)
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)
»ß4k¬AmONx (522)
»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)
Sparta (355)
»ß4k¬commoncold (303)
q123 (289)
support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

Also banned for no reason

Go down 
+7
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz
iJumby
StColum5
»ß4k¬J-lex
»ß4k¬commoncold
»ß4k¬madman
NewImprovedGod
11 posters
AuthorMessage
NewImprovedGod

Also banned for no reason Empty
PostSubject: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:08 am

yesterday i was playing with a bunch of cheating guys, the map was shipment so i play and play and have like 1 kill 20 deaths because of cheaters, i respawned again and took machine gun from the floor and killed two guys through container. And you ban me. I would like to get back on the server

thanks

NewImprovedGod
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬madman

»ß4k¬madman

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 pm

it was me that banned u bro it was a mistake tried to ban one of those hackers but u got it instead sorry about that don't worry i will fix it
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬commoncold

»ß4k¬commoncold

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:46 pm

it not personal bro but sometimes we do make mistakes like that so as madman said we do apologize for that hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
NewImprovedGod

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:09 pm

no problem, thanks
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬J-lex

»ß4k¬J-lex

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:15 pm

yea i remeber this .. it was a mistake
because there was 2 players with name containing " pro "
but hope to see you in the servers again Smile
Back to top Go down
StColum5

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:04 pm

hacker named blackbird using some fdapp hack...... bann please
Back to top Go down
NewImprovedGod

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:18 pm

i can see that you have unbanned me but when i try to connect it still says that i am perm banned... any suggestions what should i do?
Back to top Go down
iJumby

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:33 am

NewImprovedGod wrote:
i can see that you have unbanned me but when i try to connect it still says that i am perm banned... any suggestions what should i do?

im pretty sure you have to change your serial key or something.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:10 am

what name was you banned under i can help
Back to top Go down
NewImprovedGod

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:21 pm

NewImprovedGod- now i can enter but when i do i get kicked right away
Back to top Go down
StColum5

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:28 pm

NewImprovedGod wrote:
NewImprovedGod- now i can enter but when i do i get kicked right away

seems like it happened to me too :\
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm

iJumby wrote:
NewImprovedGod wrote:

im pretty sure you have to change your serial key or something.

this is NOT right

okay this is the problem, for some reason, (idk it) some ppl get banned on b3 and also on the master ban list, some others dont, well, you where banned on the master ban list and for that reason you weren't able to get in even already cleared on b3, now i have deleted you from the master ban list and you should be clear to go,
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k Pr3DaTor

ȧ4k Pr3DaTor

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lilblondie

Lilblondie

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:53 am

The something happened to me, Rebelz unbanned me but then I couldn't get on because it still said I was banned?? "...for some reason, (idk it) some ppl get banned on b3 and also on the master ban list..." I think this happened to me.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:11 am

ill take a look tonight, whats ure IGN?
Back to top Go down
Lilblondie

Lilblondie

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:19 pm

At the moment my IGN is DJO|Ollie|. But I was banned when my name was Ollie
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:34 pm

i havent been checkin the rcon tools banlist.
probably thats where the problem is.
Back to top Go down
Lilblondie

Lilblondie

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:42 am

Thanks sooo much!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k Pr3DaTor

ȧ4k Pr3DaTor

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:58 am

Lilblondie wrote:
Thanks sooo much!!!!!

Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Also banned for no reason   Also banned for no reason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Also banned for no reason
Page 1 of 1