FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)
Unfairly Banned I_vote_lcapUnfairly Banned I_voting_barUnfairly Banned I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)
Unfairly Banned I_vote_lcapUnfairly Banned I_voting_barUnfairly Banned I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1146)
»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1041)
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)
»ß4k¬AmONx (522)
»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)
Sparta (355)
»ß4k¬commoncold (303)
q123 (289)
support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

Unfairly Banned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayhem

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:28 pm

hello everyone here at B4k! Having enjoyed playing on your server countless times, I find it awkward to be asking for you to lift a ban, unfairly imposed by a member going by the name of hmmmm, on October 10th. He immediately accused me of camping after I killed him, to which I replied for him to spectate me to see if I was indeed camping...he took offense and said he would perm ban me...I left to let things cool down. When I came back, I was auto assigned to his team, and played over half a map, helping that team win, and then was perm banned. I am not questioning anyone's integrity here, only asking that, without someone actually spectating an individual, how can that person be perm banned for killing a player just because that person chooses to take offense for having been killed??? I really do enjoy playing on your server, as it is close to where I live and I get a great ping...I can assure you that having been a senior member at 2 different international clans, I know how the game is played...having recently resigned as a chief executive of the !TTM! clan, I am also aware of how hard it is to make a judgment call about camping and such...I hope that you will lift the ban and allow me to play at your server again. If not, I do wish you the best and hope that you continue to have a successful clan. My former clan's website address is www   . thetwistedminds   .   net, and the leader of that clan is Rob, aka !TTM!*HeadUk.  Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Mayhem

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:26 pm

since no one seems to give a big hairy cupcake...if you want to participate in a well run, HUMAN moderated clan, just get rid of the spaces in the address above and check it out! This clan sucks ballz!
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:29 pm

wow, amazing how your mood changed in less then an hour. LOL
Back to top Go down
Mayhem

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:30 pm

show me why it should change?
Back to top Go down
Mayhem

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:33 pm

»ß4k¬τλg wrote:
wow, amazing how your mood changed in less then an hour. LOL

at least I got a response...more than most ever do! There was no reason to ban me...if you had a well run clan, it wouldn't happen...I didn't insult 'hmmm' or anything...only asked that person to spectate before issuing a ban...of course, you will make it my fault...that is how this always plays out, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Mayhem

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:37 pm

I would also say that, yes, I am a bit miffed that someone can
arbitrarily ban me with no recourse other than to join your website and plead my case...said case being inferior to anything one of your members states...the deck is stacked, wouldn't you say???
Back to top Go down
Mayhem

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:43 pm

eager to hop and bop initially, but now not so much so...I really did enjoy your server until the no-skilz 'hmmmm' decided to ban me...have never been issued even so much as a warning...maybe you should rethink old 'hmmmm'(I know...he has a different name...I am concealing it to protect the unskilled)and at the very least...demand that members go to spectate to see about camping...maybe they just su...sorry, aren't very good at the game.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:25 pm

im not even gonna read this drammer all i am gonna say is this ignorant immature disrespectful twat is banned and i will ban him again if he ever shows back up and if he does ill have his whole range banned
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬RíøTz`

»ß4k¬RíøTz`

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:09 am

lol
Back to top Go down
https://b4kclan.forumotion.com
Mayhem

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:56 am

lol...no skilz 'tard!
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am

Tell mommy that we can't babysit right now, so she's gotta whatch you over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfairly Banned
Page 1 of 1