FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)
why did i get banned? I_vote_lcapwhy did i get banned? I_voting_barwhy did i get banned? I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)
why did i get banned? I_vote_lcapwhy did i get banned? I_voting_barwhy did i get banned? I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1146)
»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1041)
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)
»ß4k¬AmONx (522)
»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)
Sparta (355)
»ß4k¬commoncold (303)
q123 (289)
support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

why did i get banned?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
3ne2ner

why did i get banned? Empty
PostSubject: why did i get banned?   why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:19 am

I was not playing rather I was specing. My in game name is izacoward and I was trying to put up a player for a vote kick when an admin who was not using the B4K tag used obscene language and told me to go "suck saucy pow cock" and then I was banned. I think the admin in question is from the same country as myself; Trinidad & Tobago. I checked the pb bans and I am on for permanent ban with no reason. I believe the admin to be the Rebelz character since he uses my local dialect with its associated spelling.

I think that I have been playing here since 2011 and no one can say I use any hacks. When I just started playing here I was banned by Rebelz. I appealed and the ban was lifted. A few times in that period Rebelz have accused me of camping (no other player). I am mostly a sniper player so that is understandable. I have never replied or been disrespectful to him or any admin for that matter.

I enjoy B4K server, and I would like the ban lifted.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned?   why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:16 pm

ps servers are no more and it was cold who banned you for trying to vote kick everyone who killed you and even accusing an admin of wall hack so yeah man go check saucy pow he have some thing fuh yuh
Back to top Go down
3ne2ner

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned?   why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:44 pm

if possible, check your stats... there were other people who were playing who believed that the player was wh. I asked before I tried to vote kick. If I was annoying then why not vote kick me? the answer is that it would have failed. I did not accuse players as you have said. take into account the length of time I have been playing on this server: to suddenly change modus operandi? I have not even changed my  ingame name for over a year. Your explanation is not logical. If the ban stands it stands, but please be fair about it.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned?   why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:56 pm

Didn't you see the first part? Servers are no more, means they shut down, means they are closed, means they are offline, means they will not work, so it really doesn't make a difference if you get unbanned or not, cus no one will be playing on them anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned?   why did i get banned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why did i get banned?
Page 1 of 1