FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)
because I'm banned I_vote_lcapbecause I'm banned I_voting_barbecause I'm banned I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)
because I'm banned I_vote_lcapbecause I'm banned I_voting_barbecause I'm banned I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1146)
»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1041)
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)
»ß4k¬AmONx (522)
»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)
Sparta (355)
»ß4k¬commoncold (303)
q123 (289)
support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

because I'm banned

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XXspeekXX

because I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: because I'm banned   because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Hi, I tried to join the server 96.8.115.131:28960 and gives me a message that says I'm banned permanently, but I do not use any mod, cheatts or aimbot or anything like that, all you did was reinstall the game , but I've put the same cd key to avoid such problems, please can someone help me with this is that I really like this server and can not find one that is better, thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k Pr3DaTor

ȧ4k Pr3DaTor

because I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: because I'm banned   because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:57 pm

what is your name ingame???
Back to top Go down
XXspeekXX

because I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: because I'm banned   because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:58 pm

name: XXspeekXX
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

because I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: because I'm banned   because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:01 pm

any other names?
this name does not appear on our database
Back to top Go down
XXspeekXX

because I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: because I'm banned   because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:11 pm

no, I have no other name in the game can do something about all this, is that cd key change happens, but I put the same, and just gives me the message, and I had already done many times and I never gave this problem, try something that was to create another profile and try to get in, but just gave me the same mistake with another different profile, which will be the problem?
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

because I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: because I'm banned   because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:44 am

your name does not come up and also your IP which you have posted with doesnt show up in the database either.
have you played in the server before?
Back to top Go down
XXspeekXX

because I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: because I'm banned   because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:01 am

yes, I had played before, in fact, is the only server I use, and I've played enough that I'm Lieutenant II 30000 I have as PX, there must be a solution for this.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

because I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: because I'm banned   because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:22 am

solution isnt on our side, if you dont show on our database, then theres nothing we can do about it, your name doesnt even show on the master ban list, so theres nothing we can even do really
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

because I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: because I'm banned   because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:41 am

sorry man i do see you in game alot but as the other admins pointed out if you dont show on the ban list there is nothing we can do its possibly your cd key that was banned because a hacker has the same key
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k Pr3DaTor

ȧ4k Pr3DaTor

because I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: because I'm banned   because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:23 am

»ß4k¬®Êß3€£Z wrote:
sorry man i do see you in game alot but as the other admins pointed out if you dont show on the ban list there is nothing we can do its possibly your cd key that was banned because a hacker has the same key

try to change your cd-key Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XXspeekXX

because I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: because I'm banned   because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 pm

and solve it, change the cd key, create another profile with the same name, and I can re-enter the sever, but there is a problem, I made a copy of the folder profiles found in players, where the settings are saved profile and all that, and now that I have relocated in the same place for my px and my levels and everything else is back to normal, not having to play a lot to recover all lost but to do this and open the game in mp, gives me an error that was in error reading data statistics, and then when I give ranges and challenges, it gives me that I have no PX, which may be the problem in this case? I had already done this before, and I did not error, it may be that you change the cd key?
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

because I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: because I'm banned   because I'm banned I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:11 am

XXspeekXX wrote:
it gives me that I have no PX

when you change your key you lose your stats
there is a way of keeping it. idk for sure but some ppl here might know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

because I'm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: because I'm banned   because I'm banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

because I'm banned
Page 1 of 1