FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)
Banned with no warning or reason I_vote_lcapBanned with no warning or reason I_voting_barBanned with no warning or reason I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)
Banned with no warning or reason I_vote_lcapBanned with no warning or reason I_voting_barBanned with no warning or reason I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1146)
»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1041)
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)
»ß4k¬AmONx (522)
»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)
Sparta (355)
»ß4k¬commoncold (303)
q123 (289)
support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

Banned with no warning or reason

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enji

Banned with no warning or reason Empty
PostSubject: Banned with no warning or reason   Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Hello all, I placed a ban appeal earlier this evening but just wanted to make a post for feedback. I just finished a game of tdm on one of you servers and at the end was immediately banned by Kyuzo lol admin  never said a word. Just banned me. I don't hack or anything of the sort so I'm really not sure what the reasoning is. I checked the pb ban list and there was no reason given and it's a permanent ban? I look forward to hearing more from you guys

Edit: In game name is eP  ||  Enji
Back to top Go down
Enji

PostSubject: Re: Banned with no warning or reason   Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:17 am

Just bumping the thread in hopes of getting this resolved. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Enji

PostSubject: Re: Banned with no warning or reason   Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Welp, I really enjoyed your server and was going to see how to donate once the ban was lifted...but this doesn't look like it'll be taken care of *sad panda*
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Banned with no warning or reason   Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:05 am

Well, if I had a nickel for every time I heard they were gonna donate haha, anyways, kyuzo is unavailable and unreachable, so we can't confir your declarations
Back to top Go down
Enji

PostSubject: Re: Banned with no warning or reason   Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:50 pm

Well you'd have a nickel and a donation from this guy Wink well when/if you get up with him, could you please update this post? I'd really like to get back to playing. If I was banned cause I killed him too much or something, I guess there really isn't too much I can do about that haha
Back to top Go down
Enji

PostSubject: Re: Banned with no warning or reason   Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:26 pm

So is anything gonna be done about this or should I take my support elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
the prophet

PostSubject: Re: Banned with no warning or reason   Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm

no wonder this server has no good players anymore and just a bunch of hackers. You got some ban-happy admin with little-man syndrome going around banning all the good players for no reason.
I've seen so many cheaters in this server and nothing happens to them, but I get eternally banned with no sufficient warning just because I exploited a machine gun glitch which is older than my dead grandparents. It's so easy to kill the person glitching on the MG, yet it must be so much easier just to ban them forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned with no warning or reason   Banned with no warning or reason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned with no warning or reason
Page 1 of 1