FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)
reporting cheaters and botters I_vote_lcapreporting cheaters and botters I_voting_barreporting cheaters and botters I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)
reporting cheaters and botters I_vote_lcapreporting cheaters and botters I_voting_barreporting cheaters and botters I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1146)
»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1041)
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)
»ß4k¬AmONx (522)
»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)
Sparta (355)
»ß4k¬commoncold (303)
q123 (289)
support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

reporting cheaters and botters

Go down 
+3
»ß4k¬pRØßL£m
»ß4k¬AmONx
Reign
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reign

Reign

reporting cheaters and botters Empty
PostSubject: reporting cheaters and botters   reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:29 am

hey guys in the b4k war zone sever i'd like to report two botters by the name of =XM Rey= and Memo aka Che memo with bots locking on to me as i move and instant headshot kills without even being able to see me,hope this helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬AmONx

»ß4k¬AmONx

PostSubject: Re: reporting cheaters and botters   reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:28 am

ok thanks for info... will keep this in mind...

add me on xfire amonxx

i normally up those times
bless thanks
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬pRØßL£m

»ß4k¬pRØßL£m

PostSubject: Re: reporting cheaters and botters   reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:23 am

yeh same bro, i up whenever all the other admins are asleep so contact me on xfire bro ilusproblem

cheers mate
Back to top Go down
https://b4kclan.forumotion.com
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: reporting cheaters and botters   reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:37 am

the only problem is that he plays halo custom edition, u both played that game? Razz
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

PostSubject: Re: reporting cheaters and botters   reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:33 pm

well if hes on warzone it means hes in our halo 1.04. on his app he had CE tho.
in halo we cannot really deal with botters because they change their cd key within a few seconds and come back. IP ban doesnt work either because their ip has a large range. the only solution to that is banning a whole large IP range and that could inconvenience a lot of players, so its not worth it. thats how cracked halo works
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬RíøTz`

»ß4k¬RíøTz`

PostSubject: Re: reporting cheaters and botters   reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:56 pm

... i've played with those guys... didnt seem like bots to me... they called me bot tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬AmONx

»ß4k¬AmONx

PostSubject: Re: reporting cheaters and botters   reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:33 pm

nice one tag hahahhaha woooey
Back to top Go down
Reign

Reign

PostSubject: Re: reporting cheaters and botters   reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:52 pm

hey bro maybe sometime i'm a upload a video of em with evidence when i get the time to kk
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬RíøTz`

»ß4k¬RíøTz`

PostSubject: Re: reporting cheaters and botters   reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:59 pm

yes that works... sightjack from the team opposing them, record it and upload it
Back to top Go down
PrezRR

PostSubject: Re: reporting cheaters and botters   reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:49 pm

0---soso---0 using wall hack freebulletzone right now
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: reporting cheaters and botters   reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:10 pm

ok, please understand, that by the time u make a post here and an admin sees it, he could be long gone and never come back, so u need to contact an admin by xfire, so we can do something about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reporting cheaters and botters   reporting cheaters and botters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reporting cheaters and botters
Page 1 of 1