FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)
Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_vote_lcapReporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_voting_barReporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)
Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_vote_lcapReporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_voting_barReporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1146)
»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1041)
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)
»ß4k¬AmONx (522)
»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)
Sparta (355)
»ß4k¬commoncold (303)
q123 (289)
support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?

Go down 
+6
»ß4k¬τλg
Maslacak
»ß4k¬RíøTz`
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«
ȧ4k KroNiX
Satrinium
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Satrinium

Satrinium

Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? Empty
PostSubject: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:32 pm

I was playing in Sniperzone along with two other players, one of them was the Spanish Flu (adm) and he always killed instantly from where I came, and I was watching the kill cam, and saw that he followed me with the sniper sights and when I appeared "Kabum" he killed me.
I asked if he was hack, he replied "yes" and sent me leave the server, I leave and back again other twice, until I played with it again and again he was hack, then he killed me ridiculously and shameful, I "reborn" and died instantly, and the kill cam I saw why he was a "aim hack" and kill me, so I said what is in the image below, and said again that he was using "cheater" in that match and then immediately he banned me, and I managed to get "printscreen" of the moment ↓↓↓↓

Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? DzDGZ

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:24 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS MADE MY DAY!!!! I'm not gonna lock this one because I luv it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:55 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Satrinium

Satrinium

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:18 am

HAHAHAHAH * <<< sarcasm * Okay, but your ADM use hack ; Wink
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:34 am

i have no comment.....
Back to top Go down
https://b4kclan.forumotion.com
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:59 am

You know, this just proves that you have never played agains real CoD4 players, Spanish Flu its a real noob, and if he...
Satrinium wrote:
killed me ridiculously and shameful, I "reborn" and died instantly
Then this means that you do not know anything about this game, learn how to play, then we'll talk about him, and we will take actions if needed, but first, learn how to play.
Back to top Go down
Maslacak

Maslacak

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:45 am

isn't he spanish fly not flu? because i remember playing with few guys named spanish flu at the same time (one had aimbot but is banned now)
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬RíøTz`

»ß4k¬RíøTz`

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:59 am

jajaja
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:19 am

Riotz u answer this one, u have the most clever answer here, or rebs, his the most honest and direct person, u guy take care if this one, i just want to sit aside and read Razz
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬RíøTz`

»ß4k¬RíøTz`

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:57 am

dont worry tag... i will IMMEDIATELY find this Spanish Flu person and deal with them...

dont worrySatrinium... i will deal with this situation for you... we cannot have this Spanish Flu person on the loose.... i am on the case... please sit tight... it will be resolved as soon as I get the time!

I have already submitted the case to the F.B.I and they have assured me that a conclusion will be reached
Back to top Go down
Satrinium

Satrinium

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:51 pm

very funny, Now you can unban me on SniperZone ?
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬RíøTz`

»ß4k¬RíøTz`

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Satrinium

Satrinium

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Okay, I make this Wink)
Back to top Go down
Maslacak

Maslacak

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:34 pm

trololol
Back to top Go down
Maslacak

Maslacak

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? Spanis11
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Why you need unban? you said that you reentered after being banned, means that you changed your cd key, so gonna come in anyways, why you want to get unbanned?
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬AmONx

»ß4k¬AmONx

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:23 pm

lol... lol lol... lol wtf
Back to top Go down
Satrinium

Satrinium

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:30 pm

τλg, you're blind ?
I asked "if you can unban me", and the answer was "NO", so I did it my way /Wink\
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬RíøTz`

»ß4k¬RíøTz`

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:34 pm

not respecting your ban is a good way to get banned everytime we see you...
i am sure it is easier for me to ban you than it is for you to change ur key
Back to top Go down
Satrinium

Satrinium

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:55 pm

Really? Ohhhh You're genius man HAHAHAH
But... I don't care, okay ?
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:00 pm

dude, ure only making a fool of your self, you have to learn when to shut up.........this thread its starting to bore me, your no fun anymore
Back to top Go down
Maslacak

Maslacak

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:17 pm

now that's a real way to get unbaned, nice job! Question
Back to top Go down
Sadiyq

Sadiyq

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:12 am

i shake my head
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Sadiyq101
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬commoncold

»ß4k¬commoncold

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:27 am

whats up with this guy, lol didn't know he was so disrespectful.pb forever if it was me lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?   Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and  banning me without motive ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting SPANISH FLU with hack and banning me without motive ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next