FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)
Banned due to misunderstanding? I_vote_lcapBanned due to misunderstanding? I_voting_barBanned due to misunderstanding? I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)
Banned due to misunderstanding? I_vote_lcapBanned due to misunderstanding? I_voting_barBanned due to misunderstanding? I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1146)
»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1041)
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)
»ß4k¬AmONx (522)
»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)
Sparta (355)
»ß4k¬commoncold (303)
q123 (289)
support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

Banned due to misunderstanding?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
baddyman

Banned due to misunderstanding? Empty
PostSubject: Banned due to misunderstanding?   Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi all, i play as Sir. I dont know if the admin though i was hacking. Seems like a simple misunderstanding, even though i have played on the server for weeks.

Regards
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Banned due to misunderstanding?   Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:35 pm

it was me that banned you, and it wasn't for botting, it was for wallhacking, you saw me several times through the walls, which made it clear
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬madman

»ß4k¬madman

PostSubject: Re: Banned due to misunderstanding?   Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:42 pm

what ah crackhead
Back to top Go down
baddyman

PostSubject: Re: Banned due to misunderstanding?   Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Hi Admins,

I am still banned from the server, even though i have received email confirmation about the ban being lifted. Can you please recheck the lift?

Regards
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Banned due to misunderstanding?   Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:58 pm

okay, this is not the place to do it, so please stop, we are talking by mail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned due to misunderstanding?   Banned due to misunderstanding? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned due to misunderstanding?
Page 1 of 1