FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)
Wrongful Ban I_vote_lcapWrongful Ban I_voting_barWrongful Ban I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1146)
»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1041)
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)
»ß4k¬AmONx (522)
»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)
Sparta (355)
»ß4k¬commoncold (303)
q123 (289)
support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

Wrongful Ban

Go down 
+3
»ß4k¬τλg
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz
SimonSaunders
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SimonSaunders

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Hi there,
My Cod4 in game name was =SimonS= now just SimonS.
yesterday I was playing on Anarchy Zone which is my most used server, on the map Bloc, and I was suddenly kicked and banned permanently for no reason I could understand and with no warnings.
On your website I am listed as aimbot detected yet I have never used an aimbot or gone near one.
I was just sniping from a low position.
I think that B4k Realz may have been in game at time but not sure.
I would really really appreciate it if I was unblocked and could get back to playing my favourite server.
Thanks
Simon S Smile
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:56 pm

um i didnt ban u if its bot detected it was possibly a hacker using your key i see u in game and i know your both names and i didnt ban you so we will have to look into why
i am almost sure it was your cd key we have a plug in that auto bans hackers with 10 hs in a row im sure you never got that lol so it has to be your cd key as i said we will look into it ok sorry about that just hold tight for a while or if not you may have to change your key Sad if thats the case contact me on xfire i will make u one my xfire is darren1212
Back to top Go down
SimonSaunders

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Thanks man,
hmmmmmmm I may have had 10 headshots but i doubt it.
I was sniping at the spot with the spiral stairs so you can just see heads and i was on a bit of a run but i doubt that good.
Anyway thanks for looking into it.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:52 pm

THIS LINKED THREAD is made with a porpuse, I should lock it down and have you make a new one,. im gonna slip this one, B4k members, if this repot is not completed as requested, please do not even bother answering it, as I will lock it down, thx Smile
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:51 am

haha true true
Back to top Go down
https://b4kclan.forumotion.com
SimonSaunders

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:27 am

Well will I find out about being unbanned?
Sorry »ß4k¬τλg did you just want it numbered?
Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
SimonSaunders

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:30 am

1) Was: =SimonS= now just SimonS
2) Anarchy Zone
3) No warnings
4) Not really
5) I was sniping on Bloc from a spot where you only really get headshots so that is a possible reason. Your website claims aimbot detected but I would never touch that aimbot crap.
Please unblock me so I can get back to playing my favourite server.
Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:32 am

wow man, you cuss like i have never seen before, you have got lots of temporary bans, affraid never the less, you do have one alias, so we can discard the cd key, as your appears to be unique, so, in this case, the server recognized that you had 8 straight HS, and if you really know the game, its something really hard to do, so, unless you can prove that you wherent cheating, like record a demo, of having several HS at least, then we can consider unbanning, otherwise, it will stay the way it is, sorry..

personal note, dude, you do have to learn to chill a bit, you do cuss a lot, and thats really disrespectful to other players, and if one time u cuss at an admin, wel, thats the end of the road for you on our server
Back to top Go down
SimonSaunders

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:38 am

Ok mate for sure. Sorry, but that anger is always directed at hackers and aimbotters, so why would i be one myself. Surely the fact that I can tell you why I got the headshots from the spot and I can show you the spot then will that do. It will show you why they were headshots when sniping. One good run. And how can I show you like get you a screenshot or whatever??
Back to top Go down
SimonSaunders

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:39 am

And I would really like to get back to playing one the server that i always use yours. If you look at how long I have played and never had an aimbot detection on your server then why would I use one now. It just frustrates me cos I hate hackers sooooo much.
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:14 am

its easy...
1 -just go into another server with a ppl and then press ` to open console
2 - type /record and then press ` to close console
3 - take a few shots to let us see your aim. we would prefer u trying to get headshots in there.
4 - look for the demo u recorded and private message it to any admin and we would take it from there.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:20 am

we understand but, your question "so why would i be one myself" ? but you also have to understand that we dont know you, therefor, we cant trust anyone that comes here and says that they dont cheat, as we have already found a couple that try to pul that off, its like prisoners, how many of them say "i didnt do it"? and then they go: "no, but i REAAAALLY didn't do it"? so try to understand that mate, and like kronix told you, record a demo and let us see it, then we can decide if it was unfair or not, and if you need help with the recording, you can always contact any of us on xfire, whoever is online, and we will do out best to try to help you out

pce out
Back to top Go down
SimonSaunders

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:55 am

Sorry guys, can you just explain again how to record and then specifically how to get your video up.
This is gonna be hard to get that kind of streak but I can show you the position and the kind of shots you are given that make them headshots more often than not.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k Pr3DaTor

ȧ4k Pr3DaTor

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:59 am

yeap tag<3
Back to top Go down
SimonSaunders

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:22 am

what?
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:52 pm

its easy...
1 -just go into another server with a ppl and then press ` to open console
2 - type /record and then press ` to close console
3 - take a few shots to let us see your aim. we would prefer u trying to get headshots in there.
4 - look for the demo u recorded in your cod4 folder in program files named "demo001"
5 - upload to www.filefront.com and send us the download in private message to any admin and we would take it from there.

just do try to do it and if u have any problem let us know what problem u have. but its easy to do. get any vid with u killing ppl. play as you would normally play. we know what we are looking for.
Back to top Go down
SimonSaunders

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Ok so I made a video showing you the exact spot I ended up getting
kicked from and why it is easy to get headshots from there. I was
nervous to try and get this video doing ok for you so I play a bit crap,
sorry, but I get a couple of headshots.
Hope it is ok for you.
But I am still having problems with file, it is in some silly format and i do not know how to get it to you??
any help?
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:37 pm

thats step 5
Back to top Go down
SimonSaunders

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:25 am

But the download I get is in the same format as the original file and I cannot seem to send it as an attachment on here
Back to top Go down
SimonSaunders

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:06 pm

How can I get this weird file to someone?? It is not showing as a video and I cannot seem to send it on here.
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:17 pm

send it in a private message
Back to top Go down
SimonSaunders

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:58 am

I tried to but I can't attach or evenn send you a link to the download page as a new member. Can you pm me an email adress so I can just send you the file or come up with some other way?
Back to top Go down
SimonSaunders

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:16 am

Hi guys, I sent you a video link. Did you get it or what action should be taken??
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:46 am

ok your cleared, my recommendation? if you go to that same spot with a sniper, or any other sniper spot that could get you into trouble like that again, open console and type /record, so you have a legit prove that your not cheating
Back to top Go down
SimonSaunders

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Thank you so much. And thanks for the tip.
have a good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wrongful Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful Ban   Wrongful Ban I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrongful Ban
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next