FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)
Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_vote_lcapWrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_voting_barWrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)
Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_vote_lcapWrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_voting_barWrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1146)
»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1041)
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)
»ß4k¬AmONx (522)
»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)
Sparta (355)
»ß4k¬commoncold (303)
q123 (289)
support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirage

Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' Empty
PostSubject: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Alright, so myself ([ESW]Mirage), and UTDM Hunky (Hunky >Very Happy) were playing versus B4K Cold in Freebulletz server, as we usually do. Hunky kills Cold a couple times and Cold !b&s him for "hacks cc". I watched the whole thing and Cold wouldn't talk to me, so I asked Rebelz to at least look into it. No news.

All I have to say is that I know for fact Hunky plays legit and Cold, you should stop, take a moment to spec, and demo, next time. You've done the same thing to me before.

I'm not playing on another B4K Server until this is resolved.

pUr zEphyr, zEphyrus, Mirage, [ESW]Mirage.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:09 pm

ok bro sorry i didnt reply before i asked cold why he banned him and cold told me it was a concept spamming thingy cod4k koncept crappy thingy
Back to top Go down
Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Lol. I'm sorry, but that's flat out untrue.
Back to top Go down
McCloud<3

McCloud<3

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:31 pm

And yea i talked to riotz about this. I played with Hunky >Very Happy he is a legit player

and he doesnt hack. So i dont think he hack. Well its Put to u.
Back to top Go down
Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Hell, McCloud. You know me, too. Lol. CHSMIRAGE on yer xFire. You know that I wouldn't vouch for someone unless I was absolutely certain.
Back to top Go down
McCloud<3

McCloud<3

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Yea, i know you too. LoL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Fort Pilar, Rebelz and Mayhem knows me too.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Mirage wrote:

I'm not playing on another B4K Server until this is resolved.

pUr zEphyr, zEphyrus, Mirage, [ESW]Mirage.

hehe this is funny, we will do anything to fix any mistakes we've done, but if you thing that we crave for your presence on our servers, you're mistaken bud, choose your words carefully next time bud, cuz we wont beg you to come to our servers, specially if your putting a work for someone else, if that person hunky or what ever his name is, don't speak for himself, then what's with you Question
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:07 pm

ohh one other thing, speak to our B4k members with respect, specially here on OUR forum, otherwise, I will ban you my self and it will stay that way, i really dont recall Kronix going to ESW forum talking trash for getting banned on your servers, or am I missing something kron?
Back to top Go down
Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:14 pm

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I just think that something like this should be a priority. I'm not saying that B4k doesn't treat ESW with respect either; it's not my place to say something like that. I'm not saying I want you to beg for me to come back either. I want a thorough investigation is all. I messaged a few B4K members who said they'd look into it, never got a response and then when I finally make this thread all I get is "lolkonceptkod4." No offense intended, Rebelz. Yer cool and all, but I know for fact that's not what was going on.

Last edited by Mirage on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
McCloud<3

McCloud<3

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Chill Guys.Here for UNBAN request let the admins look at the problem
Back to top Go down
Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Thankyou Tag for handling the problem. Sorry if I got out of line, but I explained why I did on xFire.. Anyway. All cool now on my end. You guys chill too? Not saying TO chill. Just asking if chill.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:48 pm

its all good, just try to understand that many times its really hard to admin 2 servers, on ranks top 10 and the other its getting really popular, ranking 80 now, if we have to spect everyone, we will never play, and thats the intentions for our servers, so with that kind of numbers, we are very likely to make mistakes, try to understand that 2, when your servers have the same popularity and with 50 available slots....well.... we talk then Wink
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:20 pm

no i get kicked form their server few times. not banned
why will i go to their forum to fight it? we got servers i gant get kicked from Razz
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:53 pm

sure about that Question
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:01 pm

lol... i know i can still get kicked Razz
and now u will kick me to make sure lol!
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:24 pm

hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:49 pm

wtf jed like trinidad ppl just stupid all over again oh wat look nah doh leh me come down deigo and rinse out allyuh ass wit some 3 line eh
Back to top Go down
McCloud<3

McCloud<3

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:28 pm

ȧ4k KroNiX wrote:
lol... i know i can still get kicked Razz
and now u will kick me to make sure lol!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'   Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrongful ban on Hunky >:D and still no news on the status of 'investigation..'
Page 1 of 1