FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)
i got bann without a reason!! I_vote_lcapi got bann without a reason!! I_voting_bari got bann without a reason!! I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)
i got bann without a reason!! I_vote_lcapi got bann without a reason!! I_voting_bari got bann without a reason!! I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1146)
»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1041)
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)
»ß4k¬AmONx (522)
»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)
Sparta (355)
»ß4k¬commoncold (303)
q123 (289)
support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

i got bann without a reason!!

Go down 
+4
»ß4k¬madman
ȧ4k KroNiX
»ß4k¬τλg
ohai
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ohai

i got bann without a reason!! Empty
PostSubject: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:23 am

yeah i was playing in your cod4 server i went to check a message someone sent to me on skype and i come back and it says i have been inactive kicked so i join back it says i have been kicked so i join back again and it says i have been perm bann for no reason!!!! i have no clue what i did!!!!!!!!! i also check the pb bann and i saw my name joshisgay. it says i got bann for multihack i dont even know what the hell that is!! could you unbann me
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:44 am

we cant unless proven otherwise, sorry
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:01 pm

someone else take a look at the banlist
the 2 bans before him has the same ip Razz
3 bans - 1 ip
this is very strange

4 guids from this IP and all perma banned. this doesnt look like any mistake
Back to top Go down
ohai

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:50 pm

ȧ4k KroNiX wrote:
someone else take a look at the banlist
the 2 bans before him has the same ip Razz
3 bans - 1 ip
this is very strange

4 guids from this IP and all perma banned. this doesnt look like any mistake

thats funny cause i have 1 keycode and my name was joshisgay. my name isnt jakeup.... and i have 1 ip you have made a mistake if you thought jakeup was me your wrong....
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 pm

no im not making any mistake
the ips are the same for u all
and u dont have 1 IP. u are posting with another IP right now.

and i do know how bell internet works. so u cant tell me u have dynamic IP.
Back to top Go down
ohai

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:04 pm

ȧ4k KroNiX wrote:
no im not making any mistake
the ips are the same for u all
and u dont have 1 IP. u are posting with another IP right now.

and i do know how bell internet works. so u cant tell me u have dynamic IP.

OMFG you joking right!!!!... -.- i have 1 ip you must be crazy!! i can go on one of those ip websites right now and give it to you!!!!

1 i dont even know how to change my ip

2 i dont even know how to get more than 1 ip!!! and what the heck is a dynamic ip!! omg...

what do i have to do to prove i wasnt hacking!!!
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:16 pm

http://174.120.190.6/~cristv/echelon/clients.php?s=75.82.87.11&t=ip
in case any admins like to see what happened

playing dumb wont help u.
if our admins ban u for multihack there is absolutely no chance of mistake if this ip get banned 4 times with 4 guids.

and can u read? u posted from 1 IP and u are playing with another....not just playing with another, but 3 bans in 10 mins from that other IP. u do not have 1 IP.

i know who banned u and they dont make mistakes on multihacks.
only mistake can be a namechanger, but the same IP proves there wasnt that mistake
Back to top Go down
ohai

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:03 pm

first of all...im getting pissed cause my only fucking name was joshisgay. second what the honey is a 4 guids and are you a fucking retard... i was playing in your server on ambush... in fact i have demos to prove it.. you think i got bann 3 times in 10mins well think again retard... and yes i have 1ip please explain how on earth i could have 2 ip.. also this admin that bann me made a big mistake. lol also my ip got bann 4 times rofl!!! you sir are a idiot.. go check your self lol... infact i have all the demos on ambush and i can send them all in a zip folder if you want and look at them... ok and tell me if you see the fucking name jakeup in any of them you fucking dumb cunt... alsoooo please fucking explain how you think i have 2 fucking ips cause i have no fucking clue on how you think i have fucking 2 ips.. also you wanna know something that was my every first time playing in that server.. and you think you and your abusing admins can go around bann people for no fucking reason you need to check this retarded admin now im giving you 2 options... 1 look at the fucking demos and i'll prove you wrong or 2. be a pussy and dont take the demos and just keep me bann. (also i still want to know how i could be playing with 1 ip and then send this message on a different ip... -.-) lol and dont use a excuse for all the cussing cause i am pissed off..
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬madman

»ß4k¬madman

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:17 pm

what an ignorant ass
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:19 pm

ur arguing with the wrong person lol
u never win against me Razz
ur a hacker arguing to get unbanned. we arent as dumb as u, sorry.
no unban for u lol.
Back to top Go down
ohai

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:55 pm

lol see i knew it your scared just scared. You wanna know why your scared... its scared to be wrong about something. You think you have power because you have admin you think you can boss anyone around and blame them for things they didnt do. I see how it is everyone in your little clan is gonna be backing you up. Thinking "omg your soo right ban this kid omggom weee love you" I know how it is.. Your scared to accept the demos because you know your wrong you think i was hacking you have no proof... and i have proof i wasnt you have no clue on how to explain how i have 2 ips and i still dont know you. You think you know everything. lol its funny im guessing your married and have kids. If you do you need to grow up and stop playing video games lol. Now i see you dont want these demos cause your a honey tard rofl. So as your reading you are dumb because you think my name was jakeup. lol i have a youtube come at me bro i wont be playing in your server anymore. I also know some people who got bann from this server. Just gonna pretty much anyone who record not to join this server lol trust me i have the power to do this.. rofl i also have my own server [email=cu@bust]cu@bust[/email] faggots lololololololol. Also dont bother replying so this cause i wont be comming back trolololl faggots cu... fag noob lol did that give it away no cause i bet your like 30 or something lol bye.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:06 pm

jesus a 10 year old kid that thinks that we ow you something, kid, theres tons of servers, go mess with one of them, we are not that important Wink
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:59 pm

for one what a retarted tool, for two we are not all old buggers like tag hahahaha Razz, and lastly we arent scared if we are wrong or not we are human u know and we can do what we like on our servers hence thats why we own them.
Back to top Go down
https://b4kclan.forumotion.com
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:34 pm

wtf u think this is a retail store or something?
u just come in here and argue with ppl and expect to get something like if its home depot

go hack somewhere else and play dumb there too. not here
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:43 pm

ohai wrote:
you have no clue on how to explain how i have 2 ips

i need to explain this lol
this isnt ask.com or wikipedia

omg i read more of this guys post
hes more dumb than u think he is
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬djÐß

»ß4k¬djÐß

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:18 pm

snap...by the way i could not see the link needed a password. Just put it below jajajaja. joking. No man pon me thread again, man pon me thread again lol
Back to top Go down
c₪rib

c₪rib

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:28 pm

»ß4k¬djÐß wrote:
snap...by the way i could not see the link needed a password. Just put it below jajajaja. joking. No man pon me thread again, man pon me thread again lol

lmaooo yuh doh easy boy
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬commoncold

»ß4k¬commoncold

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:34 pm

HE SHOULD STAY PB FOR MY PART
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got bann without a reason!!   i got bann without a reason!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i got bann without a reason!!
Page 1 of 1