FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)
permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_vote_lcappermanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_voting_barpermanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)
permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_vote_lcappermanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_voting_barpermanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1146)
»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1041)
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)
»ß4k¬AmONx (522)
»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)
Sparta (355)
»ß4k¬commoncold (303)
q123 (289)
support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

permanent ban FOR WHAT ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Billythenoob

permanent ban FOR WHAT ? Empty
PostSubject: permanent ban FOR WHAT ?   permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:15 pm

Sup yall im a regular player on your server and i got banned Fri, 25/07/14 (22:37) for this reason :Rule #1: NO!!! Hacking/Botting/Scripts ok cool ... but the problem is that i never used a hack or whatever you guys call it in my life. Don't need that sorry. so i suscribed here to make an appeal and i still don't have answers, so i would ask you guys some question like are you really admin , do you guys are banning people for fun to make some traffic? or do you guys know how to spec somebody , do you guys know what is a hack a bot or a script ? did you guys have found this people called "admin" in a trash ? is your server is a "noob only zone, no skills allowed"? do you know than we have a mini map ? and also Uav recon sometimes ?? I took a little look on your website and when i saw a few legit players got banned while all the real hackers are running free and all the ban appeals, all i can say i that you guys are not ready or not made for this you guys really need to get some knowledge because you guys ....sucks even the FA begginers are better than you ... feel free to not unban me but please get a better team, peace.
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: permanent ban FOR WHAT ?   permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:11 pm

lol, says the one that doesn't have a server?

if you do, go admin your own server, we don't have to give excuses for our behavior, just like any other noob like we are Razz
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: permanent ban FOR WHAT ?   permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:20 pm

on the other hand, what an unprofessional thing to go to someone else forum and criticize like that, not a man at all, very unpolite and little honor, how sad
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

PostSubject: Re: permanent ban FOR WHAT ?   permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:27 pm

he was banned by madman i unbanned him when i went to work madman told me why so he banned him again then he decided to change keys and name and rejoined i asked him did he contact madman his response was "quote"( i got a new key son) now he be acting all ignorant stay banned you damn idiot and yes you will remain banned now because of this cupcake good bye and good luck
Back to top Go down
Billythenoob

PostSubject: Re: permanent ban FOR WHAT ?   permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:56 pm

sorry but i dont know what you are talking about i have the same key since 2012 you really must be mistaking with somebody else & i never had an opportunity to talk to this "madman" ? see ? when i told you that you are not made for this ? talking about unprofessional but look at yall calling me damn idiot and recruiting any kind kind of people, i don't own a server? ok but at least i have enough experience to make the difference between skills and cheats unlike this guy who banned me pretend that he did his job. and if i where really hacking i wouldn't be here writting all this but that's ok i am fair play im telling you guys that something is not right & you don't like it i understand that that's ok np np....
still wish you to get better guys
again peace Wink im out
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: permanent ban FOR WHAT ?   permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:09 pm

you are telling us something is not right, now I'm telling you, you are saying it the wrong way, with the wrong approach.

please, stop coming, stop posting, your not mature enough for this forum, just like we need to get better at admin a server, you need to grow up and get better at life
Back to top Go down
Billythenoob

PostSubject: Re: permanent ban FOR WHAT ?   permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:20 pm

I'll do that don't worry but age is nothing remember that, i am mature enough to know when i do good and when i do wrong. And i never did wrong on your server and it will never happen again on your "superb" server or your forum.theses are my last words
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

»ß4k¬ReB3Lz

PostSubject: Re: permanent ban FOR WHAT ?   permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:14 am

i made a mistake with my comment wasnt ment for this post but you still gonna remain banned with that attitude tho
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

PostSubject: Re: permanent ban FOR WHAT ?   permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:57 am

Thank you dont come again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://b4kclan.forumotion.com
»ß4k¬RíøTz`

»ß4k¬RíøTz`

PostSubject: Re: permanent ban FOR WHAT ?   permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:31 am

i got half way through reading the first post on this thread and i already know that i'll support the ban lol
Back to top Go down
https://b4kclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: permanent ban FOR WHAT ?   permanent ban FOR WHAT ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

permanent ban FOR WHAT ?
Page 1 of 1