FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)
|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_vote_lcap|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_voting_bar|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)
|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_vote_lcap|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_voting_bar|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1146)
»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1041)
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)
»ß4k¬AmONx (522)
»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)
Sparta (355)
»ß4k¬commoncold (303)
q123 (289)
support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

|CMF|Wookie apologizing 4 the way I acted few weeks back.>>>..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wookie415

|CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. Empty
PostSubject: |CMF|Wookie apologizing 4 the way I acted few weeks back.>>>..   |CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Hello To all B4k Members and Community Members...
I'm would like to apologize for the way i acted, a few weeks ago. I'm sorry for calling my fellow players "noobies" and "JuggerNoobs". I didn't mean anything by it. I know everyone has the right to use any perks they want as I. I didn't get banned at least I hope I didn't Crying or Very sad . I'm only getting kick, I'm asking for another chance. I really enjoy the server and so does my team mates that play there. To the owner and TOP admins please forgive me, and I promise I will not disrespect my fellows Players in your servers............ Thank You and Sorry.
GUID # d8e79f7a please one more chance
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

PostSubject: Re: |CMF|Wookie apologizing 4 the way I acted few weeks back.>>>..   |CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:07 pm

aha dude much to learn you still have.
Back to top Go down
https://b4kclan.forumotion.com
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: |CMF|Wookie apologizing 4 the way I acted few weeks back.>>>..   |CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:34 pm

im totally lost scratch
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

PostSubject: Re: |CMF|Wookie apologizing 4 the way I acted few weeks back.>>>..   |CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:26 am

he is apologising for something he mustve done a while ago calling people names and stuff and i think he is requesting an unban, but i could be wrong but thats how i read it??
Back to top Go down
wookie415

PostSubject: 2 Mayhem And Tag   |CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:10 am

To Mayhem and Tag... Yes sir, I am apologizing and requesting an unbanned from your TDM server: Server Name//»B4k¬FrEeBuLlEtZoNe//B3//TDM//No Martyr/GL//b4kclan.forumotion.com//
Server IP 96.8.115.132:28960 . I dont think I'm banned just auto kicks me. Like I said on my first post, please give me another chance to join your server once more and enjoy myself with my fellows players. I have never called a person out their names or racism remarks, the only think i called and shouldn't had called was "Noobs" and Juggernoobs.
GUID # d8e79f7a
INGAME NAME: |CMF|WoOkie
I play in your server at least 3-4 times a day. Its the only ones that are still active plus i love it in there. I promise I will not disrespect my fellow players no more. Thank You again.....
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k Pr3DaTor

ȧ4k Pr3DaTor

PostSubject: Re: |CMF|Wookie apologizing 4 the way I acted few weeks back.>>>..   |CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:40 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M«

PostSubject: Re: |CMF|Wookie apologizing 4 the way I acted few weeks back.>>>..   |CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm

aha he mustve read the notice thing about unban requests.
Back to top Go down
wookie415

PostSubject: Re: |CMF|Wookie apologizing 4 the way I acted few weeks back.>>>..   |CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:05 am

Hello it is I again...
I fill out that unbanned requests... But I haven't heard anything yet. can you guys please update me..... Thanks,
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

PostSubject: Re: |CMF|Wookie apologizing 4 the way I acted few weeks back.>>>..   |CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:38 pm

I have already send you an email with the reason and the time you have to do to be unbaned, as it was a temporary ban, look for it, mayb on your spam folder or junk folder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |CMF|Wookie apologizing 4 the way I acted few weeks back.>>>..   |CMF|Wookie apologizing  4 the way  I acted few weeks back.>>>.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|CMF|Wookie apologizing 4 the way I acted few weeks back.>>>..
Page 1 of 1