FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
FOR NEW REGISTER MEMBER, NOTICE: TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SITE, YOU MUST DO ONE POST, SO INTRODUCE YOURE SELF, AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!; AND IF YOU COME JUST TO SPAM REGISTER, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DELETED, AND YOURE IP BANNED, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A BIG REGISTRANTS NUMBER, THANKS FOR NOTICING THE NOTICE!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\\Halo 1.04//\\CoD 4//

HomePortalXLRstatsPB BansLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Why was a I banned???
WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Banned with no warning or reason
WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm by the prophet

» This clan does what was thought to be physiologically impossible
WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Unfairly Banned
WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bukowski
WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm by Siner

» Bukouski
WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Bottlerocket
WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm by Bottlerocket

» Zone|Mdz.
WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm by »ß4k¬τλg

» Zone|Mdz.
WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 pm by Zone|Mdz.

» Kicked Out
WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm by ajmiron

Top posters
»ß4k¬τλg (2723)
WallHack Person I_vote_lcapWallHack Person I_voting_barWallHack Person I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ KroNiX (2049)
WallHack Person I_vote_lcapWallHack Person I_voting_barWallHack Person I_vote_rcap 
»ß4k¬ReB3Lz (1146)
»ß4k¬RíøTz` (1041)
»ß4k¬»MÅYH∑M« (697)
»ß4k¬AmONx (522)
»ß4k¬ Pr3DaTor (397)
Sparta (355)
»ß4k¬commoncold (303)
q123 (289)
support our servers Halo/CoD4
Official PayPal Seal

WallHack Person

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MouseCake

WallHack Person Empty
PostSubject: WallHack Person   WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:55 pm

There was a hacker on today and his name was derpaderpade. I pointed out that he had WALLHACK please ban. When banned admin please contact me.
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

WallHack Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: WallHack Person   WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:58 pm

are u sure?
i have played quite a few times with him and never noticed him hacking...
Back to top Go down
»ß4k¬τλg

»ß4k¬τλg

WallHack Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: WallHack Person   WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:17 am

MouseCake wrote:
There was a hacker on today and his name was derpaderpade. I pointed out that he had WALLHACK please ban. When banned admin please contact me.

okay, let me se if i understood this correctly, you want us to ban him just cuz you say so? plus you do a report here, instead of contacting an admin directly? on on top of that, you want us to contact you as soon as we bann this person? lol boi you have lots of things to learn Laughing
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k KroNiX

ȧ4k KroNiX

WallHack Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: WallHack Person   WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:33 am

id just assume this post is one huge typo Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MouseCake

WallHack Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: WallHack Person   WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Sad I recorded a demo but it doesn't show anyways i couldn't contact any admin because i don't know everybody's xfire. He is banned now.
Back to top Go down
ȧ4k Pr3DaTor

ȧ4k Pr3DaTor

WallHack Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: WallHack Person   WallHack Person I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 pm

WE WANT TO SEE THE DEMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WallHack Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: WallHack Person   WallHack Person I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WallHack Person
Page 1 of 1